Today the Nürburgring operators revealed a dramatically new pricing scheme for 2017 Nordschleife touristenfahrten. The major changes are bullet-pointed below:
- No more “lap tickets” – instead you have an account you pre-load with €€€
- Monday-Friday laps are cheaper (€25 per lap)
- Saturday/Sunday laps are more expensive (€30 per lap)
- A jahreskarte (season ticket) is an eye-watering €1900!*
- QR-code readers on the entrance
- New IOS and Android app to check and load your lap ticket account
Continue reading NEW 2017 Nürburgring Lap Ticket Prices
The Nürburgring operators updated the official webshop last night to include 2016 Nordschleife Touristenfahrten tickets and the infamous Jahreskarte (JK), or season pass.
As expected, the prices once again took a pretty substantial step up, with the season ticket costing €1900. There is some good news though…
Continue reading €1900?! Your 2016 Nürburgring Ticket prices are here…
Earlier today the Nürburgring announced the full details of the seven planned modifications to the Nürburgring Nordschleife that will enable to the track to keep it’s FIA license AND (most importantly) shed those terrible speed-limits.
Only one of the modifications will change the way we drive the track, the rest are all aimed at spectator safety.
Continue reading The seven Nürburgring track alterations for 2016
It feels like there’s nothing but bad news from the Nürburgring some weeks, and maybe that’s why this email didn’t arrive until the end of the working day on Friday…
Continue reading Official: lap record attempts banned at the Nürburgring until further notice