It’s been a long time coming, but here it is. The official BridgeToGantry.com trackday at the Nürburgring Nordschleife.
2016 will have some pretty amazing trackdays, and I’ll be present (officially or unofficially) at most of them. So why this one? Let’s take a look why this is an official BTG trackday:
- The date. Friday April 8th. It’s a Friday!
- The LONG weekend. I have it on good authority that the Nürburgring will be open ALL DAY on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th. Why not make a long weekend of it?
- Spa Francorchamps. It’s rare that you can find a Nürburgring trackday running back to back with a Spa trackday. But Goldtrack are running Spa on Saturday for only £349.
- Like ALL of the SELECTED BTG Trackday partners, Circuit-Days offer well organised days with great customer service and a friendly smile.
- Circuit-Days hail from my hometown, and I’ve known them for years. This isn’t their first rodeo!
|SPECIAL EARLYBIRD PRICE £399
£499 from Jan 1st
FREE BTG T-SHIRT
(please quote BTG and give Circuit-Days your size when booking)
My suggestion for the ideal weekend?
I’d rock-up to the Burgstube or Guesthouse Fuchsröhre on the Thursday afternoon, attend the briefing at Lindner with myself and Chris, next morning nail the trackday at the Nordschleife all day, have dinner at the PK, get up at 7am Saturday and drive over to Spa Francorchamps ready for the 8.30am briefing with Goldtrack, lap Spa all day, drive back to Nürburg for big bad-ass burgers at the Burgstube, then head out for some public laps and spectating on Sunday morning.
And if you can’t make it? Don’t worry, there’ll be plenty more amazing trackdays to attend during the year (At the ‘Ring, Spa, and more…)